Sunday 26 June 2016

Review: Celebon Cucumber Collagen Essence Mask

I have a bout of common cold (due to excessive workload and sleep deprivation) and early stage of acute sinusitis for days now. I suspect that I have dehydration because my lips are chapped for a couple days already.  This noon I was surprise of how my skin looked like. There was a very visible line on my forehead when I raised my eyebrow (other than my scar from childhood). I thought that it's a cue for me to use the sheet mask.

Once again I randomly picked a sheet mask from my fridge, and it turned out to be the cucumber variant of Celebon. It claims to give convergence, moisturizing, and soothing effects. I don't even know what a convergence effect on skin is. A quick consultation to Google didn't tell much, but Junjun guessed that it might mean evening out skin tone.
 

I bought this one from Century pharmacy for IDR 16,500+ (on 25% discount) earlier this month. It was made in Korea. Just like the green tea variant (review here), the package also include a member of Gfriend at the front. Her name is Sowon (as mentioned on the package). Here's what the package (and Sowon) looks like.



The mask is made from the usual cotton cloth although I think it's a little bit thicker than other brand that I've used so far. It was easy to put on my face and stayed there until I took it off, unlike my previous experience with another mask (detailed here). I was in upright positions, be it sitting or standing, almost the entire time and it stayed there.
 
It covered most of my face nicely, just like the green tea variant. Well, I guess they use the same template since they're from the same brand. 

I don't smell any scent from this variant, eventhough I suspected that it has cucumber scent since the green tea variant has the same scent as its name. I guess it was due to my rhinosinusitis which makes my nose get hyposensitive to any smell right now. I might have to confirm this suspicion next time. 

I'm not sure how long I used it, but it definitely was longer than the suggested time (15-30 minutes). It was refreshing the whole time though, and I don't think the fact that used it almost immediately after I took it out of my fridge matters much because, well, the refreshing feeling lasted the whole time, not just at the beginning. Unlike the green tea variant, I didn't get any itchiness even when it's about to dry. After the application, I tried to squeeze the sheet and got around two drops of serum, which I applied back to my face. I also squeezed the leftover serum from the package and patted it on my face, neck, and palms 2 times.  

I'm happy with the result. I use Face Age Recognition Scanner from AT apps (it has 3.2 stars on Google play) to check the result (Click here for more info on why I'm no longer use the built-in-age detector of my phone cam). Prior to applying the mask, it said I look 30 (my original age). After that? Well, I'm proud to say that according to the app I look 26. Not bad. Two hours later, I still feel the moisture on my skin. The previous visible line on my forehead gets soften a bit. Maybe with consistent use it will really make it invisible. 
 
Ingredients: water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hydrolized collagen, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Portulaca oleracea extract, beta-glucan, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, polysorbate 80, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum, methylparaben, fragrance.

Verdict: will buy it again.

1 comment:

  1. hai friends we are providing a good services in our bsrhospital for sinusitis treatment contactus sir
    sinusitistreatment in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete