Sunday 26 June 2016

Skin Care Routine

A couple years ago I was really into the multisteps K-skincare routine (read more on SokoGlam by Charlotte Cho and Peach & Lily by Alicia Yoon). If my memory serves me right, I had about 12 steps at that time. Then things happened and I couldn't continue to do so.

As of now, my only skin care routine consists of:
  • daily facial wash with Garnier Sakura White Foam,
  • sheet mask (was very rare during the last 1,5 years but a bit more routine since I started this blog),
  • and BB cream (I use BB cream from UniHealth called U-Claire, but not daily. Not intentionally, but mostly out of forgetfulness). 
My facial wash
My BB cream



I know, I know, I was being ungrateful to my skin, so from today onward (actually it's night time here) I pledge to use my BB cream daily. I feel like I've gained momentum from since started this blog, so I will ease my way into them once again. 

Here's the plan. For the next 7 days I will use my facial wash twice daily (at morning shower and before bed). I will also use my BB cream daily, every morning before I go to work. During this period I will also start my 7 days sheet mask challenge as now I've fell in love with sheet mask once again (actually I never really out of love with it, we just grew apart :P). I'm gonna use them before I go to sleep.

Why the 7 days period? Only because I want to see the effect first, in term of allergic reaction. My skin is really sensitive that products that I've consistently used in the past might not work now after a prolonged period without them.

After each 7 days period I will add one product until I have the perfect routine in terms of what my skin needs, availability (including budget), and time.
  
I know it's minimalistic, but, hey, it's only the start. I want to live my 30s life gracefully. And as a part of that, I want to be a responsible and accountable adult.


No comments:

Post a Comment