Sunday 19 June 2016

Welcome!

I made this blog to start fresh, not only in blogging things, but also in life. Like everybody else, I've encountered many things in life and I have my take on things, which may or may not be important for another but sure are important to me. Nevertheless, I'd like to write them down as a reminder for me (maybe my own pensieve?) and share them to the world in hope that they will somewhat be useful for someone out there, including you, dear reader. :)

I guess this is it for the welcome post. I hope you enjoy my articles. And since I'm not an English native, please be easy on me.

Cheers!

ps: If you're looking for the old blog with the same URL (It's me!!!), then I'm very sorry to tell you that I've took them down forever. I hope you get the same enjoyment from this new one, if not more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment